Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amanda's cheese ball


This is the perfect appetizer to take to a party or serve at your home. It was super easy to throw together, and super tasty to eat. It was devoured at the last party that I served it at, and I kinda want to make it right now and not share it with anyone...


Amanda's Cheese Ball
Printable Version


2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 Tbs. mayo
1 Tbs. worchestershire
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted or bacon bits (for rolling cheese ball)
parsley for topping


Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Wet your hands with an ice cube until freezing! This helps to insure that the cheese won't stick to your fingers. Mold into a ball and place in refrigerator for 4 hours. Prior to serving, roll in almonds or bacon bits, and sprinkle the top with parsley. Serve with crackers of your choice.


Serves 12.
Recipe from Amanda.

2 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

I love me some cheese ball but with bacon?...that's evil! If I made this I don't think I would share it!!

Lindsay from Seriously So Delicious said...

I love the idea of rolling the cheese ball in BACON! Absolutely delicious!

Thanks for sharing it with us.